Monday, November 22, 2004

great weekend... but vaca is coming!!!

aw man. back to work.
it was such a great weekend.....

craig and i had a lot of fun. i bought "the sweetest thing" w/ cameron diaz (who has inspired me to dye my hair light blond) :D---- anywho. saturday was fun too! i woke up pretty early (well, early for me!) 10:30, and we went to target, and i thought i was going to get a lot done! xmas shopping that is... but i only ended up with a pair of socks for my sister, and a book for me. whoops. how do i go with the best intentions, and come back with stuff for myself!? i helped craig pick out some stuff for his sister too, i love helping him shop for ali, it's like shopping for myself... :D her and i have similar tastes i think.

OH! and i had my first quiznos sub too. well, i had a couple bites from craig's sub. it was so yummy. if they were a bigger chain around here, they'd probably put subway out of business. later that night we went to el canelos, and i had the worst food ever, a quesedilla with about a pound of butter on it. so.,... i didn't eat but made up for it later with a gallon of death by chocolate ice cream! mmm.....

yesterday, i bought "something about mary"---craig has never seen it. i think he enjoyed it. there's a second disc with a bunch of extras on it. i'll have to try to watch that tonight....

6 comments:

devon spec said...

hey lisa!

death by chocolate is eddy's.. i think it's a giant eagle thing.. or a country fair thing. man. it's awesome.

nah, haven't done the hair yet, that's tonight... i'm going to check out your blog now!

Melissa said...

I love Quiznos! They just opened one up a few blocks from my work! But it got a little to expensive going there everyday for lunch. I love their one salad with the chicken and melted cheese.....yummy! Oooh, and their broccoli and cheese soup is delish!

Dang, I haven't eaten yet today. I need some food.

Mary said...

So, how'd it go last night Blondy? Show us your goldilocks! hahaha PIC! PIC! PIC! :)

devon spec said...

aw mary. it didn't come out hardly any different!!!!!

i am so bummed. i got "light blond" feria coloring. wtf.

i guess i'll have to try a diff brand. :(

Melissa said...

Oooh, you got me in the mood to color my hair! It's been about two months. My hair is starting to look brown. I get so bored with brown. I like when it's black but I feel like I need something more dramatic. I'm wondering if I should go red again. But black matches my clothes better than red does!

Hmm, what a dilemma. I wish I could dye pink streaks in my hair like I used to. That was the best hairstyle I ever had!

By the way, I like the Garnier line of hair dye. Seemed to work pretty well for me.

Mary said...

Aw, shoot! I could see you all blond Cali-style!

Mel - when I had my bright red streaks, I made sure I had clothes that didn't clash! LOL

I could use a little hair-pep myself.