Monday, October 27, 2008

i've been tiggity-TAGGED

by melissa of melissahead yabberings! woot..

http://mel829.blogspot.com/http://mel829.blogspot.com/

favorite artist/designer:
ok this is going to sound super strange, and i've even shocked myself, but GOD.
fall is such an amazing time of year and i look into my daughters face everyday knowing i had nothing to do with that one... oh, and bob ross. ha.

favorite medium besides my own:
i really love to sketch in pencil and then go over in in ink, then scan it in to play with color in photoshop.

most inspirational city:
i haven't been to a lot of cities per say, and pittsburgh is pretty dreary, so i'd have to say erie inspired me a LOT. (when i lived there) but i took time to see the beauty in the mundane.

ideal weekend off:
a weekend where i wouldn't have to clean, and could eat all kinds of goodies and not gain an ounce.

color:
i dunno! i really am trying to wear more RED.

favorite musician: (of all time)-
conor oberst

favorite movie:
i honestly don't know...

favorite song:
i love "this is the first day of my life" and also "at the bottom of everything" and of course ben folds "the luckiest" (our wedding song)

favorite song lyric:
"I’m glad I didn’t die before I met you-But now I don’t care ,I could go anywhere with you-
and I’d probably be happy”

If I could have any other job it would be:
a full time mommy who could just keep getting knocked up, and knocked up again. and know that that was what i was meant to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh love me some bright eyes...those lyrics are me and my moms song! So glad someone else appreciates it! Ive seen conner at least 4 times in concert.