Monday, April 13, 2009

ashes to ashes and other randoms.

Ashes to ashes


Today in the wake of finding out about an acquaintance's brother drowning, I found out about 2 more deaths today through the grapevine. Now, 1 of these 3 people I've met, 2 I have not. It makes me sad though, because I know the people these people loved.

There's so much pain and hurt in the world that I prefer to be wrapped in the bubble of my husband and my baby. It's the only time I feel safe and like nobody can touch me. And even there, I know I'm not safe and I'm reminded of this daily, like on days like today.

Another thing I have a hard time with is how to reach out to these people who've lost somebody that was their whole world. Now honestly, if I lost craig, the last thing I'd want to do is stand and shake hands and hear about how time heals all wounds... I'd want to drop kick the world in it's nads.

No comments: