chainsaws or cutting grass... you get the point.
it's hard because at the end of the day we really just want to plop and lay silent and watch a few minutes of tv. then before his head even hits the pillow usually, he's snoring. our trip to myrtle was great, it was an enclosed space, and we got to talk. nothing too deep,
but it was even nice just to share the air for hours on end.
before this new baby comes in 7 weeks, we need to get out to dinner and a movie. i have gift certificates for both things, so it would be a relatively cheap, nice thing for us to do.
here's a list i'm going to bring, (if we ever get out)
WHILE YOU EAT YOUR APPETIZER
1. Name three countries you would like to visit.
2. Which celebrity annoys you the most?
3. How would you spend 10,000,000 dollars? (My husband loves this question.)
4. If you could try out any occupation for a year, what would it be?
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 how cool are you?
OVER THE MAIN COURSE
1. If you could rewind to any point in your past, what would you want to relive?
2. If you could take lessons to become an expert at anything, what would it be?
3. How would you spend a perfect day alone?
4. What would you want us to do together for the next ten years if you knew they were our last?
5. What's the most honest thing you have ever done?
6. How would you like people to describe you at your funeral?
WHILE SHARING DESSERT, or eating your very own
1. Hollywood called, they want to make a movie about your life, who would play you?
2. Name something you love that no one seems to like. (Or name something that everyone seems to love except for you.)
3. What's the one item you own that you know you should get rid of but never will?
4. Name one thing you miss about our dating years? (Then talk about how you can make it a part of your dating again.)
5. Last one, make it good! What's something positive about me that you don't say often enough? (Then decide to say it more.)
Remember, these are not one sided questions. You both need to answer them. The coolest part, this will get the conversation going and then you can take it from there. You will find that the questions might seem funny or silly, but they can lead to other great conversations that you didn't even know would happen. Happy Dating, Love birds.