Friday, July 08, 2005

like the world needs more rich a$$wipes.

so, britney is having twins. are you kidding me? anybody watch that trainwreck that is "chaotic?" omg. i think a friend put it best, "I HARBOUR AN IRRATIONAL HATRED FOR HER AND HIS MOOCHIN', BABY LEAVING ASS TOO!!!!!" haha!!!!

moving on.

so i've been a blog slacker lately and was indirectly called out, so here i am people. telling you mundane occurances in my mundane life. but GUESS WHAT!?!! i'm going on VACATION IN LIKE, A DAY, SO PISS OFF HATERS!!!! ;P craig, here i come. i can't wait to spend some time with him. we'll either kill each other or fall more in love. i somehow am not sure if it will be the latter... such is the weirdness that is, "THE CONTROVERSY OF THE FLAMING SHORTS" and i don't mean that in a prejudice type way. this bathing suit really has flames, blue flames, so i guess they are like, gas-like flames.... i love the suit. craig hates it. little does he know that i think they are dead sexay. ok, he does know. he still hates them. this kid bought black water socks but can't wear swim trunks with flames on them? figure that one out folks. enough about the trunks.... moving on.

LAST WEEKEND WAS TOBY KEITH!!! i had so much FREAKING fun!!!! i threw out my back because everytime i'd scream, i'd look like a deranged cowgirl and my right arm would go up and make a fist, and my back would arch. i was INSANE!!!! we talk about cha' grandma down in alabammmaaaaa...OH! and got stopped at my first dui checkpoint. i had a few before the concert, but he had screens, so we had to wait till NINE when it was meant to start at SEVEN THIRTY. blech. my buzz i worked so hard for... gone with the wind. but dayam. good show peeps.

"We got cowboys, we got truckers
Broken-hearted fools and suckers
And we got hustlers, we got fighters
Early birds and all-nighters
And the veterans talk about their battle scars"

man, that set the scene for the show!!!! haha. MORE like,

"We got NASCAR, we got bare bellies,
people who use food stamps to buy jelly,
And we got hoochies, we got sunned,
college jerks who mooch their trust fund..."

good times. good times....


<Fw>

hee haw ya'll.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um yeah, somehow I ended up watching about 10 minutes of "Chaotic" yesterday and I promptly wanted to barf. She is the biggest moron in the world. I'll tell you though, have you seen her lately? She looks like hell. Good thing she's having twins because God knows she's as big as a house.
Have a great vacation Devon!

devon spec said...

thanks sweetie!!!!

you still bloggin'?

Stevie G. the RDQLUS One said...

Whattup baybeeeee! I wonder if that friend of yours is just a jerk or a really cool cat who knows what the hell their talking about? LOL!

I'm bloggin' now too kiddo. My birthday gift of catharsis to myself and my mind...

http://rdqlus.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Maria said...

Twins... Twins... she's so crazy! Glad you had a blast... :) Love that pic... I want a cowgirl hat like that. I'd never look as good as you beautiful blonde you!

:) Maria

Jeope said...

Water socks? Wot in tarnation be those? Do you wear them with water sandals?

Anonymous said...

Yeah, now I'm blogging at www.sweatergirlknits.com. It's mainly about my knitting projects (I know- I'm a dork!) but still has a lot of "general life" posts. You should visit!

Mary said...

You at a Shoney's in that Picture? You go there to get Jeff Foxworthy's autograph after the big redneck concert? LOL :)

hehehe... the hat fits you to a "T"

Anonymous said...

From your Web site, I learned that Britney is up the junction with *two* Federline Feti. So gross.

BTW, if you think "Chaotic" is a trainwreck, make sure to catch "Being Bobby Brown". Thou shalt not be disappointed.

DCD

Anonymous said...

From your Web site, I learned that Britney is up the junction with *two* Federline Feti. So gross.

BTW, if you think "Chaotic" is a trainwreck, make sure to catch "Being Bobby Brown". Thou shalt not be disappointed.

DCD