Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the driveway is done!


i am so happy and really excited that one of the major projects we have to get done is DONE! now we can move on to other things like the nursery! it's funny, i always say "when it is cold, it will get done b/c we'll have TONS of time" -well, that never seems to work out! i really want to put in a hardwood floor in the baby's room and rip off the old closet doors (they are heavy and WOOD and slide from one side to another and really are just plain annoying.) they really need an update.

i need to start posting belly pics too! i have a little baby gut and it's pretty funny. it looks like i developed a beer gut or something and at this point, 12.5 weeks, i'm more annoyed with it than excited, but the doctor said we'll be able to see it really "pop" within the next couple weeks! fingers crossed. mmmm.....right now, it looks like mommy has a serious donut addiction... ;)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe, wait until your belly button starts heading the opposite direction! Trust me, you'll know you've "popped" then!

Dave

Jeope said...

Ain't nuthin' wrong with a donut addiction. Roll with it.

Mary said...

What a nice little house! I have such house envy! I've got house FEVER...just went to my friends wedding and they have the nicest little house that they have remodeled and added onto. They have a screened-in pool and it's less than a mile from famous savannah areas... I was SO JEALOUS! It was depressing....

But I am still happy as hell for my friends! :) The baby room should be fun! I need to know when you know if it's a girl or boy and what colors/themes you'll be using for the room too....just because I need to know those things...ya know....:)